9 CAR SOUNDS YOU SHOULDN’T IGNORE
Is Your Luxury Vehicle Making an unfamiliar noise? These tips can help you!
Luxury vehicles like Mercedes Benz, BMW, Porsche, Jaguar, Audi, Volkswagen, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Maserati, Volvo, Land Rover, and Saab’s are expensive. If your car sounds different than normal, it might mean there is a problem. Don’t let the problem fester because it could worsen into a much more expensive repair. If your vehicle has these sounds, give our Las Vegas shop a call today and let us check it out. All of our mechanics are ASE certified and we are very reasonably priced:
- A clunking or thumping noise can mean a defective universal joint, prop shaft or rear differential. Come in and let us take a look at that!
- Heavy knocking or pounding from the engine/drive train can mean worn crankshaft bearings, bad connecting rods or loose bolts in the automatic gearbox torque converter.
- Pinking or pinging can mean the fuel you are using is too low quality for your engine. This can be remedied easily by switching to a higher-octane fuel or having the ignition timing checked.
- Metallic screeching or scraping can be a sign of worn brake pads.
- Squealing can mean a loose fan belt or loose fan/air-conditioning compressor belt.
- Thudding or thumping can mean a loose pulley or loose exhaust pipe.
- A low-pitched rumble can mean wheel-bearing wear.
- A ticking sound that increases in speed as the engine is revved can mean non-lubricated tappets due to low or dirty oil.
- Whining can mean differential or transmission wear.
learn more here.
Book your appointment now and get $5 discount.
If you're looking for the best Mercedes Benz repair in Las Vegas, look no further than our shop. Our team of experienced mechanics are experts at fixing all types of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, and we're committed to providing our customers with the highest quality...
How to Spot a Leak In a Volvo Fuel Pressure Regulator Volvo has always had and maintained a reputation for making durable and reliable vehicles, but whatever the set performance standards, it cannot prevent the occasional maintenance problem happening in your Volvo when you are using it. One of the issues that are common to
Regular maintenance is necessary for your car, but putting off tasks like oil changes and brake repairs is easy. However, your car's brakes are essential for driving and your family's safety. Avoid skipping brake maintenance, and if you see any of these warning signs...
Your car's cooling system must work extra hard during the hottest summer and coldest winter months to keep the engine operating at the proper temperatures. Overheating in the intense summer heat and humidity is an inevitable concern. The radiator, radiator fluid...