Bentley Auto Repair & Maintenance Services in Las Vegas, Nevada
Bentley cars integrate craftsmanship with modern technologies in every one of its hand-manufactured vehicles. Established in early 1919 under Walter Bentley, this business established a reputation for outstanding performance and racing success. Bentley’s most powerful unit is a 12-cylinder, turbocharged engine with 600 horsepower.
More modern models or versions include the Flying Spur, a revamped four-door Continental model. Each stylish sedan and coupe exhibits the brand’s renowned attention to detail. Bentleys are the pinnacle of exquisitely finished interiors and stand out from the crowd thanks to their striking exteriors. These Grand Tourers can travel across continents and offer their passengers high comfort and style.
CERTIFIED BENTLEY AUTO REPAIRS IN LAS VEGAS FROM MAJOR TO MINOR SERVICE
- Change Oil
- Steering and Suspension Repair
- Car Tune-Up
- Shocks and Struts
- Engine Repair, Rebuilding, and Overhaul Transmission
- Cooling system maintenance and repairs
- Engine Diagnostics Testing
- Alternators and Starters
- System Diagnostics
- Heaters Repair
- Engine Repair
- Fuel Systems, Fuel Injection, Fuel Pump Repair
- Transmission, Brake Service, and Repair
- AC Service and Repair
- Exhause and Mufflers Repair and Service
- Electrical System Diagnosis and Repair
- Rebuilt and New Transmissions
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance at 30, 60, and 90k miles
- Balancing, mounting, and flat-tire repair
- Wheel Alignment
- Rebuilding the transmission and engine
- Pre-purchase Inspections
- Maintenance Checkups
- Brakes and Headlight Inspections
- Replacement of the water pump and timing belt
- Diagnosis for Checking Engine Lights
- Repaired Emissions
30k, 60k, and 90k Bentley Services in Las Vegas
Your car comes out from the factory with specific maintenance plans so that you can ensure the optimum levels of efficiency and performance.
All European Auto Repair can repair and service your vehicle just like a Bentley dealership could, and we assure you a better deal. We would be pleased to review the maintenance schedule on your owners’ handbook with you.
Bentley Brake and Transmission Repair & Service in Las Vegas
We will bet our credibility on offering consistently excellent customer service at All European Auto Repair. By servicing your brakes and transmission, we can maintain your factory warranty cheaper than your neighborhood Bentley dealer or shop.
While we are less expensive, most of our mechanics are experienced technicians certified to operate on your Bentley.
By Master Mechanic, Bentley Auto Repair Services:
- Engine diagnostic and multi-point testing services
- There is a nighttime drop-off service option.
- Towing is Complimentary with Most Bentley Auto Repair Services
- Most Extended Warranties Are Honored
- Most Common Bentley Repair Services Available
- Heater and AC Repair and Service
- Electrical and Fuel Filter System Repairs and Maintenance
- Mechanic for Bentley Brakes, Transmission, and Drive Trains
Why Choose Us
Bentley Repair in Las Vegas is available at a few select repair shops specializing in luxury car repair, including All European Auto Repair. Our team of highly trained technicians and mechanics is knowledgeable in the repair of Bentley vehicles. Our expert mechanics are equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment to diagnose and repair any issues with your Bentley accurately. We use genuine Bentley parts and materials to ensure the highest quality repair. We offer a variety of services, including engine repairs, transmission repairs, brake repairs, suspension repairs, lube and oil filters, and electrical repairs. Book an appointment, visit us at our service center in Las Vegas, NV, or call us at (702) 363-9191.