BELTS AND HOSES
WHAT TO EXPECT
- We accept all Extended Warranties
- We are a friendly and professional group of people
- We handle a wide range of car services
- Same day service for most repairs and maintenance
- We get the job done right — the first time
Why does my serpentine belt squeak?
A squeak can be caused by a worn belt or a loose tensioner. We will inspect your serpentine belt as-is and let you know if replacing the belt could help this problem.
How long before my serpentine belt breaks?
There is no way to predict the remaining life of a cracked or worn belt. All belts should be replaced whenever they show signs of wear or are recommended to be replaced by the manufacturer.