WHY CHOOSE US
- We accept all Extended Warranties
- We are a friendly and professional group of people
- We handle a wide range of car services
- Same day service for most repairs and maintenance
- We get the job done right — the first time
How do I know when my car needs a tune up?
You may see your gas mileage decrease. Your vehicle may start running rough. If your check engine light comes on that could also be an indicator that your vehicle needs a tune up. The owners manual that came with your vehicle may suggest a tune up at a certain mileage.
When do I need to replaced my belts and hoses?
If you can see cracks in your belts, it is time to have them replaced. We recommend replacing your belts and hoses at least every three to four years.
Why do I need to have my engine oil changed every 3,000 miles?
The additive in the oil starts to break down as soon as it heats up to high temperatures. The engine in your vehicle will reach over 200 degrees almost every time you drive it. History has proven that the 3,000 mile mark is a good interval to have your engine oil replaced.